Cold storage plants, industrial processes and PV plant
Our client, Nexus Energía is the 6th biggest energy retailer in Spain. The company resells electricity and gas to end users and represents renewable energy producers in electricity markets. The group has presence in Spain, Portugal and Mexico.
Bamboo Energy and Nexus, the 6th biggest energy retailer in Spain, jointly design a go-to-market strategy to enter in the new Spanish electricity flexibility markets.
During the last year, the Spanish legislation has been updated, allowing consumers to participate in balancing services through the figure of a demand aggregator. Nexus wants to offer new services to its clients and low their electricity tariffs taking advantage from this regulation change. However, Nexus has not the tools and expertise to validate technically and economically the possible participation of consumers in balancing markets.
1. Bamboo’s team of flexibility experts provides training sessions to Nexus in order to understand opportunities coming from new regulation and build together a business model for Nexus and its clients.
2. We connect two flexible sites through its Bamboo Platform to perform flexibility tests.
3. Bamboo validates technically and economically the solution proposed.
1. Nexus will start the prequalification process with the Spanish System Operator to convert Nexus in a Demand Aggregator.
2. The integration between Bamboo and Nexus first clients has built experience in preparation for Nexus’ flexibility market services roll-out.
3. The project will also help to design jointly a go-to-market strategy.
Together we draw a go-to-market strategy customized on your needs and clients.
Bamboo integrates your IT system and your clients with our platform.