10 office buildings equipped with air conditioning systems and PV for Self-consumption
- Participation in local flexibility market
- Decentralized assets to solve local congestions
- Improve market design for TSO-DSO coordination
Coordinet aims to establish a collaboration scheme between TSOs, DSOs to allow consumers to participate in local markets and national balancing services.
The purpose of CoordiNet is to establish different collaboration schemes between transmission system operators (TSOs), distribution system operators (DSOs) and consumers to contribute to the development of a smart, secure and more resilient energy system. The main objective is to allow small flexibility providers to offer the same product in local markets and national balancing services.
Bamboo participates in the Malaga Demo side, where three commercial buildings provide flexibility services to the DSO to solve local congestions by controlling the air conditioning systems. Bamboo allows these buildings to participate in the local flexibility market, organized by N-Side, competing with other flexibility service providers.
At the same time, Bamboo offers its monitoring platform to other 7 buildings of the municipality of Málaga, to raise consumer awareness on energy consumption and to improve the supervision of the grid.
1. Help grid operators and regulators understand the requirements for flexibility services in order to improve their design.
2. Propose innovative business models and regulations enabling the deployment of demand response on a local and national level.
3. Participation in a local competitive flexibility market, through the integration with the N-Side Platform.